My last few posts have been quite intense, so for all of our sakes, this one will be a lot lighter. My child is almost 2 and 1/2 and everyday he says or does things that make us laugh. Jason and I kept saying that we needed to write them down, so on our way to Pine Bluff yesterday, we made a list. The list made me laugh, so I thought I'd share a few for your enjoyment.
He loves to push the buttons and ride the "alligator", which most people refer to as an elevator.
He comes home every day and fills Charis (our dog) in on the day's activities. He tells her where he's been and what he's done.
Basketball is his favorite and after he shoots it, he yells "Three!" then he turns in a full circle and shoots it while yelling, "Three-six-e."
He has a ridiculous sense of direction and tells us which exits to take on the interstate to get to certain places. If we don't go the way he says, it is very upsetting!
He has learned to spell his name and now thinks that every word is spelled "C-A-D-E". When asked how to spell Mommy, he says "C-A-D-E, Mommy!"
After he makes a basket or runs for a touchdown, he makes us sing the Razorback fight song. Every time.
He is obsessed with all things Apple: iPods, iPhones, and iPads and can work them better than some adults. However, he refers to them all as "Bees"- not sure why.
When asked about Sammy, he says "Sammy is your brother. You share toys with him." Its as if someone has said that to him a few times!
Finally, he always refers to himself in the third person. "Cade do this, Cade see that, Cade play with toys." He used to call himself "Nade", so actually using his name is an improvement. However, when teaching him his name, I sounded I out for him so many times that when you ask him his name, he tells you it is "Cuh, cuh, Cade Moore."
He's so sweet and cute and stinking funny! I love this age so much! Can't wait till I have two of them to entertain me, because there's never a dull moment!
God bless,
Manesseh
Aww! Brings back memories...can't believe they are from just a few months ago! It's amazing how quickly things change - enjoy this time before he gets so smart that he rarely slips up in his language. :) The things they say at that age are HILARIOUS! - Heather
ReplyDeleteWhat did we do for entertainment before there were children? We have several Jillian funnies as we call them. Love it!
ReplyDelete